Cloud PBX is Microsoft’s technology for enabling call control and PBX capabilities in the Office 365 cloud with Skype for Business Online. Skype for Business Cloud PBX allows you to replace your existing PBX system with a set of features directly delivered from Office 365 and tightly integrated into the company’s cloud productivity experience.
CRESCENDO Manged for Office 365 Communication makes it easy for clients to communicate based on Skype for Business and Cloud PBX / PSTN Conferencing. We have the certificates to deliver these services and we rely on the Skype Operations Framework methodology. For the successful deployment and adoption of Cloud PBX with Office 365, the Microsoft Skype Operations Framework (SOF) is built into CRESCENDO services.
SOF is a comprehensive guide and set of tools for implementing and managing a reliable and cost-effective communications service based on Skype for Business Online. SOF covers the entire life cycle of the project to the client, starting from planning, delivery, adoption, operations and migration. The three stages of SAP that provide Skype for Business implementation are: planning, delivery and operation.
- Simplify user experience by integrating telephony into Skype for Business
- Improve call quality and ensure essential functionalities in the modern work environment
- You can call or be called by fixed or mobile phone users
- Improve security and authentication, especially for mobile users
- Get the scalability of Microsoft Cloud
- The solution replaces traditional local PBX systems
Why Skype for Business Online?
- Facilitates Skype communication to the team
- Skype to Skype calling and group calls
- Voice and video conferencing between Skype users
- Instant messaging and text, voice and video messaging
- Record audio / video calls and shared content
- Organization of meetings and calendars
- Sending / sharing files, photos, videos, screens, presentations, contacts
- Expanding Skype-Business meetings via dial-in / dial-out to communicate with fixed and mobile phone users
- Anyone can join your appointment over the phone even if they do not have a data connection
- Dial-in numbers for more than 100 countries around the world